Thursday, April 17, 2014

Divergent Deluxe Edition Soundtrack by Various Artists Review!

  Hey guys! I'm excited to be reviewing the Divergent soundtrack. Click here to listen. On Sunday I posted a Divergent book review so go check that out!

TRACKLIST
1. Zedd (Ft. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant) - Find You
2. Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart
3. Pia Mia Ft. Chance the Rapper - Fight for You
4. Ellie Goulding - Hanging On (I See MONSTAS remix)
5. Snow Patrol - I Won't Let You Go
6. Woodkid - Run Boy Run 
7. Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar - Backwards
8. M83 - I Need You
9. A$AP Rocky Ft. Gesaffelstein - In Distress
10. Pretty Lights - Lost and Found (ODESZA remix)
11. Skrillex (Ft. KillaGraham From Milo & Otis & Sam Dew) - STRANGER 
12. Big Deal - Dream Machines
13. Ellie Goulding - Dead in the Water
14. Woodkid - I Love You
15. Banks - Waiting Game
16. Ellie Goulding - My Blood



   The album cover includes Shaliene Woodley (Tris) and Theo James (Four). This cover is mysterious and dark which makes the effect of Divergent 10x better. The music definitely describes the hardships and action in the book. When the soundtrack came out on iTunes I was so excited when I saw Ellie Goulding, Snow Patrol, and Zedd where on this album! The Divergent Soundtrack includes many different types of music. This album includes rap, pop, rock, and many other genres of music.

  This is my second favorite movie soundtrack. My first is, of course, the Hunger Games Soundtrack.
My favorite songs would have to be I Won't Let You Go by Snow Patrol and Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding. I listen to this soundtrack in the car, when I'm getting ready for school, outside, in the shower, and before I go to bed. I'm completely obsessed with Divergent and I love this album.

  Click the link above and tell me what your opinions are about The Divergent Soundtrack.

  Stay on the look out for my next blog post! I might do a book review, album review, or maybe even something new! Comment some ideas below. Also I wanted to tell you that I received a camera for my birthday and I might have some posts of the pictures I have been taking. I've always wanted to get into photography!

Thanks you so much for visiting MaeShows.
Hope you enjoyed,
Mae ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment